ZTV News Promo ZTV News Promo

Very very excited to see what comes out of this venture. I am hoping this leads to more content from you on Newgrounds.

I think the choice of voice talent is pitch perfect and overall a good little promo. Excited to see more in the future.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Oh Man..........

My sides are really really sore from laughing.

The Voice work was brilliant, It was so overly expressive and angry.

I loved the little definition of contrail that just pops up, it made me laugh so hard.
The presentation of the review in the flash was excellent.

Good work!

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Another Great Flash

Your animation is still second to none. The manipulation of the audio used was great, it seems you pick the most innocent lines and turn them into a profanity. You just keep ruining everyone's childhood lol. You keep improving with every project you do. I hope you have more great flashes down the line just like this one :).

Tom should start thinking about dedicating a day to you lol.

Furry Hentai Game Demo Furry Hentai Game Demo

Artistic prowess shines through as allways.

Its absolutely amazing.
Hentai isn't my thing but when you bring out a flash game or movie I always watch it. Its so visually stunning and splendid to watch.

By any chance will you be submitting any pictures to the Art Portal?
I would love if you did.
Its a shame that your only able to produce demo's for NG but you have to earn money, which I totally respect.

Oh P.S : Dottiness said he was getting a tattoo of Zone Tan some time soon, in a PM he sent me. So I'd be on the look!

Don't stop what your doing :)

Need For Waves Need For Waves

it was very enjoyable

i like it alot , dont really like racing game but it was good, nice one

Pandemic II Pandemic II

i cant get ireland !!!hehe

its really hard to get my home country hehe, its a brillant flash game !! its so good and take a long time , still freaky just reminds me of the s.a.r.s out break and bird flu but still really good fun

Lucid Dreamer Lucid Dreamer

A really Good Recreation Zimmer's Work.

A really good attempt in copying his style, I would be very proud of the end product. Good job.

Hardyboys1 a troll response Hardyboys1 a troll response

Yeah I got that message too.

http://lunaful.newgrounds.com/news/po st/382947

I got the spam message too.

Love the response. Awesome voice acting as well.

Stalagmite responds:

hehe! why thanks! i guess i am a successful sounding pervert lol. jk. but yeah, i tried to imagine myself as a giant twat with a duck in my ass hole. and lo and behold... i became that which i was impersonating. duck division fails.

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Brilliant!

ambient music is my favourite genera of music, i now have this song on a constant loop i'm that addicted. its such a awesome piece of music.
i can see where Deadmau5 influence has contributed to it.
keep doing what you do .

Something about Mary Something about Mary

Sleek and Stylish

This picture really stands out, its teeming with bright colours it really catches the eye.

I cant help but say that it reminds my of Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star, the characters are both felines but the both seem (By the smirk on Mary's face) to maybe have a egocentric side but innocuous.

Overall a brilliant piece.

Popsicle Gal Popsicle Gal

Brillant

Your style is so unique, its so vivid and raw.
It reminds me of graffiti you see in continental Europe. Your art is so awe-inspiring.
I loved the piece you did for the NG Sketchbook Tour 08, will you stick on the Art portal? please.

And again awesome piece man.

BizarroJoe responds:

I suppose you're referring to Miss Van. I discovered her graffiti arts not so long ago, and I said: Heeeeck, I'm gonna get compared to that!... I was not familiar with the street art culture until I tried a piece for a MindChamber collab...
That girl goes beyond the awesome, anyway. I'd love to get my hands on a book featuring her arts...
I'm afraid the piece for the SBT'08 will remain there. I have the home rule of not uploading my pics more than once with the exception of wallpapers (for sizes, models, colors, that stuff.)
...aaand I can't do it anyway. I couldn't scan that. I'm sorry...
I hope you like my entry for the SBT'09, though.
Thanks a lot for your comment! Hope I can keep up to your standards! So long!