All 2 art Reviews

Something about Mary Something about Mary

Sleek and Stylish

This picture really stands out, its teeming with bright colours it really catches the eye.

I cant help but say that it reminds my of Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star, the characters are both felines but the both seem (By the smirk on Mary's face) to maybe have a egocentric side but innocuous.

Overall a brilliant piece.

Popsicle Gal Popsicle Gal

Brillant

Your style is so unique, its so vivid and raw.
It reminds me of graffiti you see in continental Europe. Your art is so awe-inspiring.
I loved the piece you did for the NG Sketchbook Tour 08, will you stick on the Art portal? please.

And again awesome piece man.

BizarroJoe responds:

I suppose you're referring to Miss Van. I discovered her graffiti arts not so long ago, and I said: Heeeeck, I'm gonna get compared to that!... I was not familiar with the street art culture until I tried a piece for a MindChamber collab...
That girl goes beyond the awesome, anyway. I'd love to get my hands on a book featuring her arts...
I'm afraid the piece for the SBT'08 will remain there. I have the home rule of not uploading my pics more than once with the exception of wallpapers (for sizes, models, colors, that stuff.)
...aaand I can't do it anyway. I couldn't scan that. I'm sorry...
I hope you like my entry for the SBT'09, though.
Thanks a lot for your comment! Hope I can keep up to your standards! So long!