ZTV News Promo ZTV News Promo

Very very excited to see what comes out of this venture. I am hoping this leads to more content from you on Newgrounds.

I think the choice of voice talent is pitch perfect and overall a good little promo. Excited to see more in the future.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Oh Man..........

My sides are really really sore from laughing.

The Voice work was brilliant, It was so overly expressive and angry.

I loved the little definition of contrail that just pops up, it made me laugh so hard.
The presentation of the review in the flash was excellent.

Good work!

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Another Great Flash

Your animation is still second to none. The manipulation of the audio used was great, it seems you pick the most innocent lines and turn them into a profanity. You just keep ruining everyone's childhood lol. You keep improving with every project you do. I hope you have more great flashes down the line just like this one :).

Tom should start thinking about dedicating a day to you lol.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

I'm not starving!

You still keep getting better at flash and your voice talent is superb. The way you have written it are the way flash parody's are supposed to be wrote. Just keep doing what your doing :).

Also what has Oney been telling you about Ireland?

Kids These Days Kids These Days

Brillant

Nearly every animation you've made I've laughed out loud at. I thought the last scene with the old man was excellent.
There is a visible difference from your old animations to this one. It seems that there was more care and diligence that went into one, probably because you finished your Leaving Cert and have more time to plan out an animation.
Just keep doing what your doing :).

PS: What did the Officials at RTÉ think of it?

Oney responds:

rte havent seen it yet muaaahaah

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

insanely funny!

it was so weird and wacky!
from your previous work you get a hint of what to expect but this really went all out .
i say part of my laughter was due to the sheer shock value but also the gags (pun intended) which coursed trough the flash .
from looking at mini Halloween flash you did so time ago (any one unfamiliar with it check it out, its zone's mascot ,zone tan , straddling a Tentacle), your obsession with Tentacle erotica is still as strong as ever.

i hope to see another flash is not in the close future but a little less lengthy than last time and please keep them as bizarre and wonderful as ever.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Utterly astounding

one of my favorites out of your outstanding collection of work. the concept of the drug effect on the senses but also as veiewers how we interprit this.
its so nonsensical that links in with your other work , its has enough character and individuality to stand alone but your own artistic panache is all there.
this is what i love about the CCC series , you never now what you'll see next.
your music choice is spot on yet again, BrokenCrossfader that is a awesome piece of music.
Keep doing what you do best Vinnie.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

excellent !!

i think its one of the best collabs I've seen on NG just a shame that i saw stampers on Rule 34 when some guy linked it on his blog, great job guys just crap that my curiosity got to me

Faux - Chapter 2 Faux - Chapter 2

nice!

thought it was magnificent , only slight disappointment was no voice acting but at the expense of that the speech bubbles and the music was great , like a flash book!
so 10/10

DBZ Final Penis DBZ Final Penis

so funny

i've watched it a good few times and it never gets old!